+ : What are you doing?
- : Nothing, I'm trying to picking up some soundtracks for my suicide.
+ : Got any?
- : Yup. I got some list here, wanna hear?
+ : Ok…What are they?
- : Here's the list :
- Suede – Let's stay together; this is in case you wanna do it with me. But, I bet not. I don't want you anyway.
- Nine Inch Nails – Something I can never have, good tunes.
- My favorite, The Doors – Yes, this river knows – Uum, but. I guess I wouldn't do this in river. I hate cold.
- The Cure – Numb….no comments. Just hear it, instantly u wanna die.
- Sarah McLachan – Gloomy Sunday, but I don't think I wanna use it, she's too angelic
- Morrissey, Lifeguard Sleeping, Girl Drowning, I like the lyric, cynical and funny.
- Pink Floyd- The Final Cut
+ : So?
- : So..Just wait and see..
+ : Ok, just make sure, no hesitate this time. It's your moments.
- : No prob.
+ : Eh. What about the preparation? Your fam?
- : All I need is very serious feeling of ignorance, and after that, I don't think I will have problem with committing suicide. And, yeah. I already got the feelings.
Please noted that I already make some arrangements of my belongings. So they won't be that miserable because I still remember them in my last breath.
+ : Sounds so good. So see you in….the journey from 'Here" to "There"